Negombo, as of a multi cultural society provides the country with boastful beaches.
The city’s main industry is fish. Negombo has been the noted beach location because its only 6 kilometers away from the International Airport.
Places to visit in Negombo
Fish Market: one of the biggest markets in the western coastline with a variety of seafood sold.
St. Sebastian and St. Mary’s are the two of the oldest church found in the region with miraculous blessings.
Angurukaremulla Temple: Quite an aged temple surviving through hardships.
Lagoon Safari: head off to the Negombo lagoon and enjoy your boat ride and aquatics +avians endemic or endemic.
Important points to note
- An english speaking driver with expert knowldge of the city.
- Private transportation for the duration of the tour.
- Pick up or drop off from airport or hotel in Negombo.
- It is not possible to cancel any booking after making the payment. Therefore, payment once made will not be refunded.
- Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which an additional charge will be applicable.
- Visits to wildlife parks will be at client’s own risk. Jeeps available are non air-conditioned and very basic with basic insurance covers
(not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles that will be used for tours)